- Steak: Ribeye, New York or Tri Tip about 1 inch thick
- Oil: I used Olive oil for it’s mild flavor
- Italian Seasoning: Such a classic seasoning that tastes so good.
- Salt and Pepper: To taste
- Garlic Herb Butter
- Butter: Softened
- Garlic: Fresh garlic minced
- Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, and Parsley: Using fresh herbs adds subtle flavor and color.
Preheat fryer 400 ℉.step 2
Rub the steaks with oil on each side.step 3
Rub the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.step 4
Put the steaks in the fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping half way through.step 5
Insert JoyOuce instant read thermometer through to measure the internal temperature of the steak in advance. Stop cooking when the measured temperature reaches about 150 ℉(this is when doneness tastes best).step 6
Let it rest for 10 minutes and top with the garlic butter.