Grilled Steak Salad is a hearty and refreshing dish made with grilled steak, mixed greens, and your favorite toppings. The grilled steak adds a delicious flavor to the salad, and the mixed greens and toppings provide freshness and crunch. This salad is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
|20 mins||8 mins||2-3|
- 1 (1-inch thick) ribeye steak, about 1 pound
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.step 2
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, and pepper.step 3
Rub the steak all over with the olive oil mixture.step 4
Grill the steak for 3-4 mins per side, or until it reaches the desired doneness. For medium-rare, the internal temperature should be 130 ℉.step 5
Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 mins before slicing thinly.step 6
While the steak is resting, assemble the salad. In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, arugula, cherry tomatoes, and blue cheese.step 7
Drizzle the salad with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing.step 8
Slice the steak and add it to the salad.step 9
Toss to combine and serve immediately. Enjoy!
2. If you want to add more vegetables to your salad, you can try grilling some zucchini, mushrooms, or asparagus.
3. You can also use a different type of dressing for your salad, such as ranch, honey mustard, or vinaigrette.