Grilled Oysters are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. These grilled oysters are cooked to perfection and infused with flavor from the butter and herbs. A simple and elegant appetizer that is sure to impress your family.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings|
|15 mins||3 mins||3-4|
- 12 shucked oysters, with their liquor
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.step 2
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parsley, Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.step 3
Brush the oysters on both sides with the butter mixture.step 4
Place the oysters on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the edges are just starting to brown and the oysters are cooked through (the internal temperature should reach 145 ℉).step 5
Serve immediately with the reserved oyster liquor.
2. Make sure the grill is hot before adding the oysters. This will help to prevent them from sticking.
3. Don't overcrowd the grill. This will prevent the oysters from cooking evenly.
4. Baste the oysters with the butter mixture every few minutes to keep them moist.
5. Remove the oysters from the grill as soon as they are cooked through. Overcooking will make them tough.
6. Serve the oysters with your favorite dipping sauce, such as cocktail sauce or horseradish sauce.