This is probably the best double cheeseburger, friends you need a copy of this bacon double cheeseburger recipe.This is the perfect recipe to make your mouth water while you read!
- 80/20 Ground Beef
- Hamburger Bun, Split
- Thinly Sliced Sweet Onion
- Ripe Tomato Slices
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- American Cheese Slices
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
Preparation of materials
- 80/20 Ground Beef: An important step in making the perfect cheeseburger is choosing the right type of beef. My suggestion is to use 80/20 ground beef, which means 80% lean and 20% fat, which is the perfect ratio to ensure a juicy burger. But you put a little olive oil in the pan you can 85/15, or try 90/10 or 93/7, you will definitely want to add some chopped raw bacon to the mixture to add some extra fat, otherwise you Will get a dry cheeseburger.
- Sweet Onion: If you don't want the onion flavor to overwhelm your burger, then just need a few onion rings instead of whole slices, a mild sweet onion is my recommendation.
- Bacon: A maximum of 3 per hamburger is recommended, but you can choose more or not depending on how much you like, just crisp up the bacon and add it to your burger.
Shape ground beef into rounds. I recommend ⅓ to ½ pound of meat, depending on the size you want your burger to be. In a hot (non-stick), dry pan, place two "meatballs" and press down firmly with a large spatula or bacon. For better juice retention, don't press the beef too tightly ...... Loose patties mean juicier burgers.step 2
Season well but do not salt and pepper the ground beef before the burger patties are formed.step 3
Slowly make to caramelize the onions until the color becomes deep golden brown.step 4
Cook bacon until crisp and chewy.step 5
You can lightly grill the burgers with a little bacon grease. A high temperature grill is recommended to maximize the crust on the burger and to brown the outside.step 6
Add cheese to both patties and some caramelized onions to one of the patties.step 7
Stack the two patties on top of each other with the onion in the center.step 8
Assemble your burger, and swallow.
BURGER COOKING TEMPERATURE GUIDE (SOURCE: THE FOOD LAB):
120 degrees F and below -- RARE (red/raw in the center)
130 degrees F -- MEDIUM-RARE (pink and warm)
140 degrees F -- MEDIUM (totally pink, starting to dry out)
150 degrees F -- MEDIUM-WELL (grayish pink, much drier)
160 degrees F and above -- WELL-DONE (completely gray, very little moisture)
I suggest using a digital meat thermometer for exact accuracy.
This is one of the most loved treats at my family gatherings, thanks for the step-by-step steps and keeping up with me.Yummy!
Happy, healthy and delicious kitchen time with JoyOuce~
Leave a comment